HAC Conference Participation
HAC Conference Participation Program (CPP) provides a limited number of partial scholarships to support IEEE member and local IEEE activity partner participation at conferences with the aim of accomplishing one or more of the following strategic priorities:
- Raise awareness of humanitarian technology and sustainable development and how technically trained people can contribute;
- Provide training to increase the capacity of IEEE members and organizational units (OUs) to successfully undertake humanitarian technology and sustainable development activities;
- Showcase the results and share lessons learned of IEEE humanitarian technology and sustainable development projects;
- Develop relationships with the greater sustainable development community outside IEEE.
Open submission #1: 28 February 2020
- Open submission #2: 29 May 2020
- Open submission #3: 28 August 2020
In 2020, HAC will provide blocks of CPP funding to a handful of major IEEE humanitarian- and sustainable development-related events that normally would receive many CPP submissions. These events will be publicized in Q1 2020. Those who wish to apply for CPP funding for these events will apply directly to the events and not to HAC. Further information will be posted as it becomes available.